All IEBA Members joining us for our 2021 conference in Nashville must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 –OR– provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test.
We have partnered with CLEAR. Their Health Pass is a safe and easy way to manage your COVID-19 information – from testing to vaccination – all on your phone. Attendees will receive an event code to connect to their Health Pass. Click here for CLEAR’s Health Pass FAQ.
For the most efficient entry, enroll with CLEAR before you arrive for conference.
It typically takes up to 30 minutes for your status to be verified after your vaccination record or negative COVID-19 test has been uploaded to the CLEAR platform. We encourage all attendees to complete this process at least 24 hours before picking up conference credentials.
Step 1: Download and enroll in CLEAR
- Download the CLEAR app and tap on the white Health Pass tile.
- Select “Events” and scroll down to find IEBA 2021.
- Tap “Enroll” to create your CLEAR member account.
- New to CLEAR? When prompted, enter your email address, phone number, and have your gov’t issued photo ID ready to complete enrollment.
- Already a CLEAR member? Use the email address associated with your membership and snap a quick selfie to verify your identity.
- Continue to follow prompts on the Entry Requirements page to securely confirm your proof of vaccination or negative test result.
Step 2: Before arriving at IEBA, complete your Health Pass
- Open the CLEAR app and tap on the white Your Pass tile.
- Confirm your identity with a quick selfie and complete health survey.
- Tap “Open Health Pass” to get your result. Green means you’re good to go!
Need help? Call 855-CLEAR-ME or tap “Get in Touch” in the app for assistance.
Disclaimer: CLEAR will not share specific data about your vaccination or test results with IEBA.
If you plan to attend conference in Nashville and are not vaccinated, please make arrangements to be fully-vaccinated by September 18th. Without valid proof of vaccination, you must provide proof of a negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 48 hours before picking up your conference credentials.
To be “fully vaccinated,” you must receive a single-dose COVID-19 vaccine by September 18, 2021, or the second dose of a two-dose COVID-19 vaccine by September 18, 2021.
If you have already registered for conference and choose not to be vaccinated or provide a negative COVID-19 test, please contact us to switch your registration to a Digital Pass or to request a refund.
You will be required to show your Health Pass at the IEBA Registration Desk at the Omni before receiving your conference credential. You will also be required to show your Health Pass when you arrive at The Cannery Ballroom.
IEBA conference credentials are NON-transferrable. Your Health Pass is tied to your credential and your government-issued photo ID.
At the sole and reasonable discretion of IEBA, exceptions may be made for Members with a medical condition or closely held religious belief that prevents vaccination and/or COVID-19 testing. For more information regarding exceptions, please contact us at [email protected].
Please note: IEBA will require proof of vaccination or a negative COVID-19 test for all attending IEBA Members, as well as performers, crew, volunteers, and IEBA staff.
Click here for Omni Nashville’s safety measures.